ยินดีต้อนรับ! ลงทะเบียนฟอรั่มได้ที่นี่!   ...ถ้าคุณเป็นสมาชิกแล้วสามารถ เข้าสู่ระบบได้ที่นี่! 

Jump to content
2
Sign in to follow this  
Latest News

Phuket tourism dodges ‘Chinese hit’, Vice Governor told

Recommended Posts

Phuket tourism dodges ‘Chinese hit’, Vice Governor told

By The Phuket News

1543478559_1-org.jpg

Chinese tourists remained the largest group of of tourists by number in Phuket throughout October, despite some hotels reporting that about 5-10% of bookings by Chinese tourists for the month were cancelled. photo: Tanyaluk Sakoot

PHUKET: Phuket Vice Governor Prakob Wongmaneerung was told by representatives from the local hotel and tourism industry yesterday (Nov 28) that the tourism situation on the island amid the “plunge” in the Chinese arrivals – in the wake of the Phoenix tour boat disaster that killed 47 Chinese tourists – was not as bad as previously predicted.

According to a report by the Phuket office of the Public Relations Department, local tourism business representatives told Vice Governor Prakob that occupancy across the island for the month of October was 71.13%, a fall of only 2.3% compared with October last year.

The news was delivered at a meeting at Phuket Provincial Hall which was intended to cover the economic developments made to prepare the island to become the ‘Phuket Mice Destination’.


Credit, Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-tourism-dodges-chinese-hit-vice-governor-told-69508.php#RvLSuAYHXszGsgei.99

-- The Phuket News 2018-11-30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Matched content



×
×
  • Create New...